Join Us For Our Upcoming Spring 2020 Virtual Open House
**Update**- Due to the Coronavirus Outbreak, in-person attendance for this event has been cancelled. All program presentations for the March 21st event will be held virtually using Zoom instead. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
At the Johns Hopkins School of Education, our curriculum is based on studying real-world problems, conducting evidence-based research and offering solutions that impact the educational field.
This one-hour virtual event provides a comprehensive look at our programs. Presentations and faculty-led discussions about program requirements and career pathways will be available. Representatives from the Office of Admission will be on hand to answer your questions about the admission process . RSVP today to reserve your space. We look forward to seeing you there!
Spring Open House
Saturday, March 21, 2020
10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Event Details: All sessions are virtual or online using Zoom which is a cloud-based solution for video and audio conferencing.
Programs Featured at this event:
Doctor of Education (Online)
Counseling and Human Development
- Master of Science in Counseling – Clinical Mental Health
- Master of Science in Counseling – School Counseling
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Counseling
Interdisciplinary Studies & Urban Teachers Program Collaboration
- Master of Science in Educational Studies, Interdisciplinary or Independent Schools options
- Graduate Certificate in Urban Education
- Master of Science in Ed Studies/Urban Teachers Collaboration Program
- Master of Science in School Administration & Supervision
- Graduate Certificate in School Administration and Supervision (online or face-to-face)
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership for Independent Schools
- Graduate Certificate in Autism -Online (Education of Students with Autism and Other Pervasive Developmental Disorders)
- Post-Master's Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Master of Science in Special Education – Mild to Moderate (Flex)
- Master of Science in Special Education – Severe Disabilities with Autism Focus